2007年5月27日星期日

Travel

I have never been to places out of my province,but if I have a chance I will go out to have a look. In my opinion,Jiuzhaigou is the most beautiful place in China.I have seen many pictures about this place.I think the scenery is so beatiful and natural.
Imagine that I am a guide for a tourist group,I may encounter many problem. I may be asked some questions that are so deep and I do not know. I may meet some foreign people who can not speak Chinese or English so that I can not explain things to them.I may be not able to let the whole group in order. I will meet many such kind of things,but I will try my best to overcome them. I am sure if I try, I will make progress in the future. Aithough to be a guide is not my goal, but I think it is a wonderful job.And I really want to travel all around the country or even the whole world! It seems silly and impossible but I have that dream and I believe that one day I can go out to see more , know more and lean more.
My really travel is just begin.

没有评论: