2007年9月6日星期四

REASONS

Maybe many things have reasons,but I don't know why.
Maybe many things have no reasons,but I don't dnow why.
Maybe there is no sense of talking about reasons ,just go ,go along the road.
I don't know many things but in fact did I really don't know ?YES,I know.I just want to keep out from it,from what I do not want to think.Many people say that if you don't have the dream don't have the dress,don't know what you want,you'd better think about it and only then one can work harder and harder.I know .but I just want to do my best but I just couldn't.I always have something ,something that I can't leave I can't overcome .I always want others to help me want to depend on others even I know clearly that what I am doing is so childish and selfish .No one can live just for one person,just for helping me.
I think I should grow ,grow up and try my best to be an independed person.but it is so hard I just want to run run away and continue to live in my imaginary world...

没有评论: